Located in a little alley, we decided to have our coffee break here, after searching through Google ratings!
Truth be told, we had wanted to go Brother Baba Budan (higher rating, haha) but it was very crowded and didn’t looked like it’s a place for sit-downs. So we wandered along and suddenly caught sight of the MP signboard when we peered into the little alley..
And so we had, clockwise from top left:
- Matcha Latte (A$5): This was a very smooth cup of matcha latte, not overly sweet, and it had an ending tone of slightly bitter matcha flavour. We liked it!
- Hot Chocolate (A$4): A rich and sweeter chocolate drink compared to what we had at Waves Port Campbell.
- Flat White (A$4): Smooth and milky, not bad at all.
- Mocha (A$4.50): A stronger cup of coffee. My first sip of mocha, so not very sure if it was good or not.
- Blueberry Muffin (A$4.8): We gathered that bagels were definitely more popular than muffins, for our blueberry muffin became a blueberry bagel when served! Haha, maybe we should not have clarified and sticked with the bagel, for the muffin was super sweet! The blueberries were very juicy though.
This was a rather large cafe with nice wall art, and it was not crowded during the afternoon that we were here, so we could chill here till we felt fully recharged!