Chope had a 1-for-1 deal, and so we ended up here for dinner 🙂
Seated at the counter, we had a great view of the chefs in action. We wanted to try so many things, but our waistlines had been expanding… *ouch*
Anyway, we still ate a lot, haha 😛
- Tuna Tartare ($20++): This was rather addictive, with well balanced flavours and very fresh tuna. The papadum was very crispy and went well with the tuna.
- Soft Shell Crab ($20++): We liked the crunchy batter, but the saltiness overpowered the Thai green curry flavour.
- Assam pork ribs ($22++): The pork ribs were very tender and delicious!
- Tom yum cereal salmon ($22++): Our favourite item, the salmon was oven-baked to perfection, almost melting in our mouths. Gosh.. salivating just thinking about it 😀
- 10° vermicelli ($2++): This was quite refreshing, not bad at all.