Very late night dinner in town and we HGW-ed Lucky Plaza and found Ayam Penyet!
- Ayam Penyet ($7.40): Very yummy indeed. The portion was not very huge, but the chicken was extremely crispy on the outside and tender inside!
- Ayam Bakar ($7.50): A little too sweet for our liking, and the chicken looked even smaller than the Ayam Penyet…
- Tahu Telor ($6.10): This was quite good, except that the peanut sauce was rather cold.
- Es Cendol ($3.60): This was quite unique as it had a very strong taste of jackfruit, we quite enjoyed it!
- Kopi-O Kosong ($1.90): This was ordered only because Kopi-C Kosong was not available… haha