Time past so fast, and we were now at the tail-end of our vacation!
You would have read about our London Part 1, and our 5 days in Iceland. After coming back from Iceland, we just wanted to take it slow and did not plan a lot of activities. The previous posts were some of the places we visited and ate.
As what we have done for Part 1, this post is sort of to fill in the gaps, wherever we can. 🙂
Here’s the Flickr album for London 2014 Part 2!
What we did:
- Day 0 (27 Oct) – Arrived in London from Iceland, Checked-in to The Rubens at The Palace and knocked out
- Day 1 (28 Oct) – Breakfast in room, Apple Store Regent Street, Lunch at Flat Iron, Carnaby Street, Coffee break at SACRED Cafe, The British Museum, Dinner at Great Queen Street Restaurant, “War Horse” play at New London Theatre
- Day 2 (29 Oct) – Breakfast at The Breakfast Club, Lunch at Four Seasons Chinese Restaurant, Marks & Spencer, Dinner at The Old Masters Carvery in The Rubens
- Day 3 (30 Oct) – Breakfast at The Regency Cafe, Hampstead Heath, Coffee break at Primrose Bakery, Camden Market, Tea break at The Basement Tea Rooms, Coffee break at Patisserie Valerie, Dinner at Micky’s Fish & Chips
- Day 4 (31 Oct) – Breakfast at Vale Victoria, Marks & Spencer, Victoria Station, Buckingham Palace, Cream Tea at The Rubens, Transfer to Heathrow Airport, Dinner at The Perfectionists’ Café, Flight SQ321
- Day 5 (1 Nov) – Arrived in Changi Airport at 8pm
- The Rubens at The Palace – This is a 4-star luxury hotel that is very near to The Buckingham Palace and the Victoria Station (which was good for us because there is a direct train from Gatwick Airport). Read our review on TripAdvisor.