Conveniently located just next to Exit H of Outram MRT station, hubby wanted to try out this place because of the waffles, but we got distracted by other stuff instead 😛
- Calamari ($11++): Came with a bed of salad. When eaten hot, it was quite nice, but a tad too peppery for me.
- Teddy’s US Beef Burger ($20++): The beef was usually served medium, but hubby requested for medium rare. The beef patty was juicy! The burger also came with tomato, lettuce, mayo and extra serving of vegetables in exchange of fries… The healthier choice, haha 😛
- BBQ Baby Back Ribs ($22++): The meat came off the bones very easily and was quite tender and delicious! The fries were just alright though…
- Roosevelt’s Salted Caramel Milkshake ($8++): Thick and not overly sweet, with a good hint of saltiness, it was a very enjoyable drink.
- Moscato, Italy ($12++ per glass of 150ml): We ordered wine as there was a one-for-one odder between 5 to 8pm. It had to be the same drink though, so hubby graciously drank this sweet wine with me. I enjoyed the fruitiness!
- Flat white ($4.80++): Hubby ended the night with a smooth, strong and slightly acidic cup of coffee… He thought that it was good 🙂
Overall, quite a lovely place to hang out… and we got to come back to try the waffles some time soon 🙂