We were very impressed by the endless queue each time we walked past, and this evening, finally, there was no queue at 9pm! Very hungry, so we attacked our food with gusto!
- Stir-fried Kang Kong Thai style $6: Mildy spicy, this was yummy!
- Pandan Leaves Chicken ($6 for 4 pcs): My favourite dish of the meal! Very fragrant, and the chicken was really juicy, thumbs up!
- Home-made Thai Fish Cake ($6 for 4pcs): Actually, I made mistakenly read as otah 😛 This was just alright.
- Green Curry with Beef ($8): The green curry was quite aromatic and mildly spicy, and the beef slices were quite tender.
- Crispy Groupa topped with Thai Chilli Sauce ($22): Really crispy and delicious! Though the fish was not big, there was still quite a fair amount of meat.
- Thai Fragrant Steamed Rice ($1 per portion): One portion was more than enough for the 2 of us to share. Nothing spectacular, but we needed rice for the curry 😛
Note that this place is strictly payment by cash only, and water is free 🙂