After our maiden trip together to Johor Bahru using public transport, Ms. K volunteered to drive in so that we could explore further places 🙂
Our itinerary for the day:
- Breakfast at Restaurant Ah Koong 亚坤纯正西刀鱼丸
- Visited AEON Tebrau City
- Lunch at Restoran Kah Kah Loke 佳佳乐苦瓜汤
- Tea break at My Liberica Coffee
- Window shopping at KSL Mall
- Dinner at Restoran Soon Soon Heng Bak Kut Teh 順順興肉骨茶
- Supper at D’Laksa in KSL Mall
It was a hilarious trip, as we kept missing exits and kept finding ourselves doing unexpected u-turns on the expressways (isn’t it expensive to build flyover u-turns?), or hubby as navigator said to turn left, and Ms. K immediately turned right. My contribution in the car was… Endless laughter, LOL!
Still, being a relaxed trip, we had a lot of fun getting lost and seeing different parts of Johor Bahru 🙂 And yes, we plan to drive in again!
Pingback: Day trip to Skudai, Johor Bahru, Malaysia | Eat.Eat.Walk.Walk . 吃吃走走