So, Ms. T heard all about our funny road trip to Johor Bahru the last time, and she wanted to join in the fun.
We decided to make another trip in before Lunar New Year, before the crowds descend into Johor Bahru for Lunar New Year shopping. This time, we would explore more of Skudai area.
Ms. T was like, “So we meet around 10am and go JB for lunch?”… And was quite stunned when we said we should be having our second meal by 10am *LOL just kidding*
We met up at 8am, and the jam wasn’t too bad… so we managed to cover quite a few things today 🙂
- Breakfast at Tasixi Hong Kong Dim Sum 大四喜香港点心
- Shopping, Tea break at TRDLO and Isaac Toast at Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru
- Lunch at Taika Huat Teochew Braised Duck 八哩半大家发鸭肉
- Tea break at Restoran Wah Cai 3 in 1 Chinese Cake 华仔三合一招牌年糕
- More tea break at JWC The Bear And Fish
- Shopping at Sutera Mall
- Dinner at San Low Seafood Restaurant 三楼海鲜园