Mr G recommended this place, so we strolled past while making our way to the National Museum of Singapore. Oooh, there were still some seats available! So we went in for more caffeine 😛
Hubby could not resist the waffle, and so we got one to share 🙂
- Piccolo Latte ($4++): Strong and smooth
- Home-made Seven Spiced Chai Latte ($5.90++): The name was really promising, but the taste was a let down 😦 There was barely a hint of any spice *sigh*
- Waffle with Yogurt and Fresh Fruits ($12.50++): This place is opened by the same owner as Strangers Reunion (which we just discovered), so the food was essentially the same…. As we realised when the waffle came looking exactly like the one we had previously, haha! At least it is consistently good 🙂
Water was free and by the bottle at each table.
- Location: 64 Prinsep Street S(188667)
- Website: antidotebar.com
- Hrs: 9am – 10pm (Sun-Mon, Wed-Thu), 9am – 12am (Fri-Sat)
Strictly nothing else
We were looking for early dinner and Strictly Pancakes was just around the corner! We arrived at 5.50pm and were the first in the queue… Within the next 10 minutes, the queue was completely filled 😮 was it really so good?
While waiting for the place to open, I used the 10 minutes to surf the web for food recommendations… It appeared that there were very extreme reviews! Seems like food and service were not so great, while some said it was very nice for the first few bites and it was probably difficult for an individual to finish 3 pancakes (medium). With so much advice from the Web, we decided to share the Garlic buttered prawns with Pancakes.