We were here so many times but they always ran out of mains or waffles!!
So finally, on a fine Saturday morning, we decided to try just one last time before giving up (they can’t possible run out of mains or waffles from the morning right?)…
And this time, we managed to get seats and food 😀
We were glad that we made the effort to come here again (and again, and again…), because the food was so yummy!
In fact, we returned 4 days later for dinner 😛
Here was what we tried over the 2 visits:
- Chicken Bleu ($15.50+7% GST): I loved this so much that I had it again the second time, just to make sure that the first was not a fluke 😛 The boneless chicken thigh was tender and juicy, and the bacon and cheese gave it some extra salty oomph. What I really liked was the texture of the orzo rice pasta; it had this soft, bouncy, and almost sponge-like texture and was very flavorful 🙂
- Portobello Beef Burger ($15.50+): Hubby especially enjoyed the juicy portobello mushroom and gooey egg. With the beef patty, mushroom, bacon, honey ham, cheese, egg, and brioche bun all mixed together, it gave a very fulfilling texture to every bite!
- Miso Roasted Pork ($16.50+): The pork was crackling at the skin, but the meat was tender, and we loved it too!
- Classic Waffle ($6+): How could we not try the waffle when we are here? We were pleased to verify that the waffle was as delicious as before 🙂
- Café Latte ($4.50+): Coffee was decent… Hubby is a difficult man to please 😛
- Matcha Latte ($6+): I like the slightly bitter taste of this matcha latte, and the pretty latte art was pleasing to the eye.
We waited quite a while for the food to arrive, but we thought that the food was totally worth the wait 🙂 Looking forward to our next visit!