There was this promotion on Amex cards for DTF so we decided to come here for dinner after running out of options (aka too lazy to think, haha…)
- 上海醉鸡 Original Shanghainese Drunken Chicken ($8++): This was a cold dish that we always order at DTF and it didn’t fail us. Chicken was tender and juicy in the wine sauce.
- 干拌菜肉馄饨 Vegetables and Pork Wanton tossed in well-seasoned Chicken Broth ($8.5++): Hubby wanted some wanton and this was pretty good.
- 酥脆腐皮虾饼 Crispy Golden Prawn Pancake ($10.30++): A tad too oily.
- 小笼包 Steamed Pork Dumplings ($7.80++ for 6 pieces): The usual which didn’t fail too.
- 松露小笼包 Steamed Truffle & Pork Dumplings ($5++ per piece): Something different that we tried. The truffle smell permeated the dumplings but the skin was a tad too thick.
- 蒜炒菠菜 Stir-fried Spinach with Garlic ($10.80++): Another staple and refresher to the palette after all the meat.
- 辣蟹鲜肉包 Steamed Chilli Crab & Pork Bun (S2++ per piece): Very spicy and hot!
- 茉莉花茶 Hot Jasmin Tea ($1++ per pax, free flow)
Food was generally ok, and DTF maintained their usual consistency in food taste and quality.