Thai In Town re-opened as Tomyum Mama, and we decided to give it a go~
- Deep Fried Sea Bass with Fish Sauce and Mango Salad ($24.90 nett): Our favourite dish, the fish was deep fried till really crispy, and the meat was tender. The mango salad by the side gave a refreshing lift to the dish.
- Thai Wanton Mee ($5.90): This was not bad, with generous amount of ingredients, given the price.
- Pandan Chicken ($4.90 for 2 pieces): Ah, the sad and dry tiny little chicken chucks. Enough said. =X
- Homemade Meat Balls ($4.90 for 8 pieces): This was surprisingly addictive despite looking rather dry on the outside. The meat balls actually had some juice in them! Do note that there was prawn in the minced meat mixture.
- Baby Kai Lan with Mushrooms ($7.90): This was a rather salty plate of vegetables.
Drinks-wise, we tried the Thai Iced Milk Tea ($2.90), and the Thai Iced Lemongrass ($2.90), which we thought were not bad, but a little on the sweet side.